Sunday, January 4, 2009

We're outta here!

January 1, 2004

DFW to San Francisco:
The flight was good and on time. It was very windy in SF so the last few minutes were pretty bumpy. The flight was full, so Derek and I had to sit on different rows (he was in front of me) and he sat by a man that was from Singapore.
Checking in from SF
Photobucket
San Fran to Beijing:
BUSINESS CLASS ROCKS. We are so thankful for going ahead and paying extra for these seats. We have plenty of room and had a nice meal of lobster, salad, fruit, dessert and the works. Derek had the duck and said it tasted like a frozen Chinese dinner from the microwave and I had the seafood. We have already met several families who are adopting, including a couple from Austin, Heather and Scott. This is their first baby, so they are super excited. I just took my first Ambien and hope to be asleep soon, we have 9 more hours to Beijing. (later in flight) Business class is definitely the way to go, we had more good food and snacks after our nap and I watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, which kept me entertained for a while.

1 comment: